Garlic Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 tablespoons crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/2 cup (60g) grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees C. Grease a large casserole dish.
- Place the olive oil, garlic and cauliflower in the casserole dish and mix well.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through. Top with Parmesan cheese and parsley and grill for 3 to 5 minutes, until golden brown.
When you've added something, it will appear here. To see everything in your
trolley, use the Review Order & Checkout button.