Carrot & Zucchini Cake
- 1 cup of grated carrot
- 2/3 cup of canola oil
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1 1/2 cups of plain flour
- 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs 1 tsp bi carb soda
- 1 cup sugar 1 tsp cinnamon
- 90g Cream cheese
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 2 tbs soft butter 1 tsp vanilla
- Beat eggs and sugar together, slowly add oil.
- Fold in dry ingredients.
- Add carrots, zucchini and walnuts.
- Bake 40-45 minutes in a 180 degree oven.
- Cool and ice with the Frosting - see below.
Beat cream cheese and butter together until smooth. Add icing sugar and vanilla. Beat well again. Spread on cold cake.