Roasted Tomato, Zucchini and Capsicum Salad
- 1 medium zucchini, washed, halved and sliced
- 1 red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 3 – 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees (160 degrees fan forced).
- Line a large baking tray and add the zucchini, onion and capsicum. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to combine. Cook for 15 minutes, turning every now and then until vegetables soften.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, salt and pepper, oregano and a little more olive oil. Toss again and return to the oven for 10 – 15 minutes, or until tomatoes begin to collapse.
- Remove from oven. Allow to cool slightly. Toss in baby spinach leaves and serve.