Patrick's Fresh News
Sunday 17th November 2019
Family Box goodies for the week starting Sunday 17th November
3 Granny Smith Apples
8 Pink Lady Apples
1.2 kg Bananas
Large head of Broccoli
3 Corn cobs
500g Leb Cucumbers
300g Brown Onions
1 bunch Shallots
1.5 kg Brushed Potatoes
1kg Jap Pumpkin
500g Tomatoes - Gourmet
- No fresh garlic until we can find our next crop.
- Pears are coming to an end for this season.
- Kiwi fruit will also be finishing soon as their season is finishing and there will only be imported fruit available.
- No navel oranges, we now have seedless valencias. Patrick said they are "bloody beautiful."
- Broccoli and cauliflower have gone up in price due to short supply. Some areas haven't planted due to weather conditions causing a shortage in the market.
- The watermelon is tasting very nice.
- Peaches and nectarines are delicious.
- Australian Asparagus usually runs until mid-summer so enjoy it while it lasts.
- We have a few new good buys this week, so check out our specials page.
KEEP THE STYROFOAM BOXES AND RETURN NEXT DELIVERY. Please unpack your order and keep the box somewhere safe from pets and small children and leave out when next delivery is due. We have decided not to charge for the boxes and then credit it back.