Patrick's Fresh News
Sunday 17th December 2017
First, the items that are Not available this week.
- No eggplant this week.
- No telegraph cucumbers - We are finding the quality too inconsistent.
- No baby spinach. The humid weather is causing it to go off quickly.
- Apples are no longer in their prime. New season apples start February.
- Mango trays available. They will most likely be a tray of 16 mangoes which are a med/large mango. Kensington Pride mangoes!
- Green oak lettuce is available this week.
- Loose lettuce leaves are back. We have gone with a more expensive product.
- Apricots, plum and lychees are available
- Passionfruit are available. They are small but not tiny.
- Peaches and nectarines are really nice this week.
- Oranges are slightly larger this week.
- Australian Garlic is in!
Avocados mangoes and stonefruit - store on bench top until ripe and then place in the fridge. away from other fruit and veg.
Broccoli, celery, beans, cauliflower and lettuce- keep in a plastic bag or container in the fridge. Helps to stop them from going limp.
We will be closed from Sunday 24th December and will re-open Tuesday 2nd January.
If you have a delivery scheduled during this period, it will be automatically cancelled and your deliveries will continue on the same cycle after this period.
Delivery day change for 1st Week of January.
Monday deliveries for the 1st January will be delivered Tuesday 2nd January. Orders will be delivered later than usual because of the markets re-opening after the public holidays.
Tuesday 2nd January deliveries will be delivered Wednesday 3rd
Wednesday 3rd January will be delivered Thursday 4th January.
Thursday 4th January deliveries will still be delivered on Thursday 4th January
KEEP THE STYROFOAM BOXES AND RETURN NEXT DELIVERY. Please unpack your order and keep the box somewhere safe from pets and small children and leave out when next delivery is due. We have decided not to charge for the boxes and then credit it back.