Recipe created for Brookfarm by Vicky Liley
- 4 green apples – peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup Brookfarm Natural Macadamia Muesli
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 75g/2.6oz butter – softened and chopped
- 200g/7oz mixed fresh berries (blackberries and raspberries)
- Extra 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- Preheat oven to 200°C/392°F
- Place apples, caster sugar, lemon juice and water in a medium saucepan.
- Stir to combine. Cover and cook over a medium heat, stirring occasionally until apples are soft, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, combine Brookfarm Natural Macadamia Muesli, brown sugar and plain flour in a medium bowl. Add butter, using your fingertips rub butter into dry ingredients. Mix until well combined.
- Combine cooled apple mixture, berries and extra caster sugar together, then spoon into a medium baking dish (approx. 30cm x 15cm x 5cm deep).
- Sprinkle crumble mix evenly over fruit. Place baking dish onto a baking tray and bake for 30 minutes or until crumble is golden.
- Serve warm or chilled with yoghurt or ice cream.